Tournaments this year
The 2012 teams will be performing in the following tournaments:
|March 30 - April 1||Mass Rivals @ Reading|
|April 7||Easter Sunday - One day tourament|
|May 4 - 6||NH State Tournament|
|May 18 - 20||Mass Rivals @ Reading|
|May 26||Mass Rivals - One day tournament|
|June 2 - 3||Maple Syrup Classic|
Please read the following regarding hosted tournament rules.
- Listed first on the schedule
- Sits to the right side of the scorer’s table (facing the table)
- Wears the lighter colored uniform
- Responsible for supplying a person at the scorer’s table for official book
- Listed second on the schedule
- Sits to the left side of the scorer’s table (facing the table)
- Wears the darker colored uniform
- Responsible for supplying a person at the scorer’s table for official clock
- Ten minute warm-up before game
- Two 16-minute halves, 5 minutes between halves
- Clock stops on every whistle
- Games may begin early if both coaches agree
Federation Rules apply with the following exceptions:
- Two full timeouts and two 30-second timeouts per game
- One full timeout during each overtime period
- No timeouts carry over into overtime periods
Bonus free throws
- No one-and-one on 7th team foul
- Double bonus on 10th team foul
- 1st Overtime = 3 minutes
- 2nd Overtime = 2 minutes
- 3rd and Subsequent Overtimes = 1 minute
- Federation Rules apply with the following exceptions:
- Home team supplies the game ball
- Grade 4 - Grade 6 uses the smaller 28.5” size ball (unless Head Coaches of both teams agree otherwise).
- Grade 7 - Grade 11 uses the full size ball
- Exceptions allowed if both head coaches agree
- Each team please clean your bench of empty bottles, etc. after each game.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled starting time.
- If you arrive late without prior notice to the Tournament Director, a forfeit may be declared.
- Please bring any discrepancies or questions to the attention of the Tournament Director.